If Italy and France had a complete lockdown on the situation in Pakistan, the school would have to close itself after closing the college: Imran Khan

Islamabad the Prime Minister Imran Khan gave special address to the nation saying that if there were conditions in Italy,France and the United States of Pakistan, I would have locked up all over Pakistan, if the poor would do it, then the poor people would fall behind. Yes, they don't have the resources to feed their families for two weeks, we don't have the power to provide them with food at home, this is what China did because they have the system and the money, if you If you have diarrhea, colds or fever, instead of going to the hospital, you should quarantine yourself at home, be careful, 90% of the people are from Corona. Only a few days will be fine. If we are on discipline then we will get out of this way as China has come out, I hope to you and you will not disappoint me, no need to store large quantities of grain.


 Prime Minister Imran Khan speech began with the recitation of the Holy Quran after which the national anthem was read, Imran Khan said in his speech that the Pakistanis should address that there is debate in the country that the country should be locked down. First, let me tell you what a lockdown is, the entire lockdown means curfew, which means locking people in homes and guarding them through the police and the army, if no one escapes from home. Italy, the United States and France, I would have done the whole lockdown today, our problem is that 25% of Pakistanis are below the poverty line, By racking up, it means that the rickshaw runners of my country will be locked up in small, shopkeepers houses, they do not have the resources to provide food to their widowed children for two weeks. He said that we do not have the power to deliver them food at home, this was done by China, it is the second richest country in the world, they could because they had the system and money, we do not have such a situation, If I do the whole lockdown, I wonder what will happen to my poor people.

 Prime Minister said if you have diarrhea, colds or fever, instead of going to the hospital, you should quarantine yourself at home. Because they have difficulty breathing, they have a place in the hospitals. He said that the corona virus will spread rapidly if we do not take precautions, if we get married in houses, celebrate holidays and people get together, then if it spreads rapidly we will We will endanger the lives of our elders, they will oppress the elders. Prime MInister say that we have eliminated all the shopping malls, schools, universities and cricket matches. It is your responsibility now to exercise caution. Allah tests faith in difficult times, as well as the difficult times of a nation. I know the role, I have seen my nation in the 2005 earthquake and the 2010 flood, I am proud of my people, we have suffered a lot, in the time that the Pakistani force did, we have come out of it. will go . Imran Khan said, "I need you today. If you do not take good precautions, the entire nation will be harmed. It will be difficult for everyone. Quarantine yourself and stay home. If China is on the way to discipline then we will get out of this way as China has come out. How to revive the industry. Islamabad (Daily Pakistan Online) Prime Minister Imran Khan's speech began with the recitation of the Holy Quran after which the national anthem was read. That the country should be locked down, first let me tell you what a lockdown is, the whole lockdown means curfew, that is, to keep the citizens locked in homes and guarded by the police and the army so that no one gets out of the house. If there were conditions in Pakistan that were in Italy, the US and France, I would have done the whole lockdown today, our problem is that 25% of Pakistani people Below the idol line, if I were to do a full lock, it would mean that the rickshaw runners of my country would be locked up in day-to-day, small shopkeepers' homes, they did not have the resources to spend two weeks on their own. The widows could provide food to the children. He said that we do not have the power to deliver them food at home, this was done by China, it is the second richest country in the world, they could because they had the system and money, we do not have such a situation,

 If I do the whole lockdown, I wonder what will happen to my poor people. Imran Khan said, "I will go the day after tomorrow and tell us what we are doing for the business. There is no shortage of grain; we have so much food and drink that no storage is needed." He said that we are more at risk than Corona, people get panicked and if we start buying and stocking things, our society will suffer, more damage than Corona will be chaos, you have to trust me.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. i am regular visitor of your blogs and articles.. I like them soo much. I am also a blogger and own a poetry website.In this, you will get the latest poetries in HINDI, URDU, and ENGLISH. You will also get poetry pictures, quotes, latest ghazals and much more.
    https://peotryforyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete